Let’s make our parks and outdoor areas tobacco-free!!!
Single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the U.S.
- 7000 dangerous chemicals in cigarette smoke
- 69 chemicals that cause cancer
- smoke from the end of the cigarette
- smoke breathed out after each cigarette puff
- NO amount secondhand smoke is safe
Has your life been affected by cigarette smoking? Are you a former smoker? Did you quit for personal health reasons? How long did you smoke? Are you a current smoker? Do you know someone who died after years of smoking? We are always looking for new stories for our Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Blog. You NEVER know when your story could help someone else and encourage them to stop smoking. Send us your contact information below so we can tell YOUR story.
A part of clearing the air is using the Tennessee Tobacco Quit Line as a resource. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW!
Are you currently a smoker? Take our quick poll!